We hope that you and your loved ones are continuing to be well and safe. In order to ensure a safe and healthy environment for you and our team, we are practicing a strict Covid safety protocols.
* We thoroughly clean and sanitize all areas of the salon prior-to, during and after every appointment. Door pushes and windows will be frequently wiped down.
*All high touch items will be sanitized.
*Salon equipment used will be sanitized between clients.
*Team members and guests will wear face masks.
* Stations in use will be at least 6 feet apart.
FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
* If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
* We ask that you wash your hands upon arrival prior to beginning service.
* Bring a behind the ear face mask to allow access to your hair and keep it on at all times.
* Please call when you arrive so we can ensure your stylist is ready.
* Bring essential items only and please come alone to your appointment.
* Please do not touch any retail items for sale. Team members are ready to assist.
* We will not at this time be offering any magazines or beverages
*No sitting in the waiting area.
We will continue to practice social distancing and diligently follow the CDC guidelines and best practices.